Mobile Physiotherapy & OT
We work with adults, elderly people with physical and neurological conditions, and age-related challenges such as frailty, falls and dementia.
Total Health Physio offers Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services and partnerships with:
- NDIS adult participants (over 18)
- NDIS coordinators
- Local area coordinators
- Homecare package clients
- Private paying individuals
- Aged care facilities
We also welcome aged care facilities to contact us as we can assist with Aged Care Quality indicators, training, pain management programs, scheduling and systems. (We are familiar with the ACFI model, we are also aware of the RUCS and the proposed AN-ACC )
Home Visits in Ormond, VIC
Please view the maps below to see our coverage:
Total Health Physio specialises in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy in Ormond.
Our services included physiotherapy (under NDIS/homecare), private home visits, assessments and reports, and pain management programs.
Our evidence-based rehabilitation exercises are designed to match the exact needs of each client to improve their physical capacity. Typically our therapists work on balance, mobility and strength, and overall fitness and endurance to help them achieve their personal goals.
Our Occupational Therapy (OT) team members provide a range of services, such as:
- Environmental assessments
- Functional rehabilitation
- Equipment trials and requirements
- Lodging of assessment and request forms to the NDIS/NDIA
- Project management and quotes for home modifications
- Therapy for fine motor skills, gross motor skills, self-care skills, visual perception and fall prevention.
- Social engagement work
Why Choose Total Health Physio?
With over six thousand appointments a year, Total Health Physio has become a trusted service provider in inner south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne like Ormond. Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy support is not a one-size-fits-all service, which is why each of our clients is offered a bespoke service designed to help them meet their individual goals.
We specialise in working with those in the aged care sector and prioritise compassion, empathy and care in our engagements with these clients. We match our therapists with the client to ensure the working relationship is optimised.
The residents of Ormond, Melbourne, have enjoyed the benefits of convenient and quality physiotherapy and occupational therapy services thanks to Total Health Physio & Allied Health for almost a decade. Our commitment to offering the best care for aged and adults living with a disability or chronic illness continues today.
Our mobile teams really make a difference to older clients wishing to remain living independently or with family. Our team will meet clients at their home in Ormond. We know that this option for many clients enables them to stay in these home-based care solutions for longer. Our services are available in all property types.
Total Health Physio – Serving the Community
Our therapists are responsible for offering the quality care our service is renowned for. Here’s why they are popular with the aged residents of Ormond:
- Experienced, skilled and caring therapists, who love their work and representing this sector, are the team that make up Total Health Physio
- Our therapists take a holistic approach to the care of clients, with personalised therapies for everyone
- Ongoing upskilling is vital to Total Health, which is why we support our therapists with the latest courses and education in the field
- Our therapists keep ahead of the curve, offering the latest innovations and exercises, which are all evidence-based
Note, we carry public liability and professional indemnity insurance and are fully licensed and accredited.
Contact Total Health Physio
If you are looking for quality physiotherapy and OT mobile service in Ormond, Total Health Physio is ready to help. Our dependable therapists are familiar with the challenges that elderly individuals are faced with and would love to have the opportunity to see how they can assist.
If you are a Home Care Provider, NDIS coordinator, or local area coordinator, get in touch today, and we can discuss the services Total Health Physio offers in Ormond. We aim to see new clients within one week. If you have an urgent referral, please let us know so we can prioritise this client.