Geelong Occupational Therapy Services
Total Health Physio proudly offers quality caring allied health services to the community of Geelong.
We are a mobile service which means we travel to people’s homes, whether that be a house, apartment or residential aged care facility.
We work best with adults (over 18 years of age), but may consider clients aged 14-18 years, who may be living with a physical or neurological disability. This includes NDIS participants and home care package recipients.
Our services are available on an as needed basis, there is no lock in contracts or minimum term. We look forward to providing allied health support to you, in your Geelong home, with Trust, Compassion and Care.
Mobile Throughout Rowville
Geelong Allied Health Services
We proudly employ a team of over 10 Occupational Therapists who are all university-trained and ready to visit your home.
We will help you with
- Equipment prescription
- Skill building and development
- Supporting activities of daily living such as community access, personal hygiene, etc
- Minor and major home modifications
- Falls prevention
We create individualised treatment plans to help people overcome their challenges and improve their capacity to do the things that are meaningful to them.
Total Health Physio is a NDIS registered organisation that has proudly partnered with hundreds of NDIS participants, NDIS support coordinators and organisations to help people achieve their goals.
We help with
- Initial and ongoing NDIS assessments
- NDIS plan reviews
- NDIS Assistive Technology Request forms
- NDIS home modifications
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Our caring team consist of senior Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists who will oversee the delivery of our allied health services.
Conditions We Are Appropriate to Treat
Total Health Physio is suitable for various physical and neurological conditions, including but not limited to:
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Mental illness and mental health considerations
- Stroke, MS, polio, cancer
- People who have sustained an amputation
- Falls prevention
- General deconditioning
When you contact Total Health Physio, our caring team will ask questions to determine if we are an appropriate provider to consider.
Book a Home Visit from Total Health Physio Today
We would love to receive your call. We know that choosing the right healthcare provider is an important consideration, please know that:
- We were established in 2011 in Melbourne
- We are a medium-large provider and you can give us your preferences in terms of what you want out of a clinician
- Save your time, our team will visit your home at a time of your choosing
- If you are a healthcare organisation or family of a loved one, we are happy to meet with you assuming consent from the client
- Our office is staffed by compassionate Australian registered allied health practitioners