Physio & Occupational Therapy
Since 2011 Total Health Physio & Allied Health has worked with adults and older people with physical and neurological conditions in Gardenvale and surrounding suburbs of Melbourne. Our dedicated and dependable Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists specialise in working with the elderly and individuals with a disability under the NDIS.
Trust, compassion and care are our core values, we look forward to working towards your goals with you.
Mobile throughout Gardenvale, VIC
Please view the maps below to see our coverage:
The Total Health Offering
Our multidisciplinary team aims to achieve optimal function using a variety of strategies and treatment regimes. They are tailored to each client’s needs and rehabilitation goals. We are registered as a provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Contact us if you are:
- An NDIS adult participant (over 18)
- An NDIS coordinator
- A local area coordinator
- A home care package client
- An aged care facility manager
We take referrals. We aim to see new clients within one week and can prioritise urgent referrals to be seen earlier.
We specialise in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services, which encompasses other expertise, such as equipment prescription.
About Total Health Therapists
Our services are designed to make a positive difference to the lives of people with a disability, the elderly, their families and their carers. We are a full-service occupational therapy and physiotherapy mobile service and we aim to help improve the quality of life and independence of our clients.
We believe the relationship between the therapist and client is critical. We match each therapist with the needs and goals of each patient so that personalised therapies are offered. We also invest in our therapists with ongoing education to enable them to provide the latest treatments and evidence-based exercises.
Another reason we have earned our place as a trusted provider of physiotherapy and occupational therapy in Gardenvale is that we only choose to work with experienced, skilled and caring therapists – empathy and quality of service go hand in hand.
5 Reasons to Choose Total Health Physio & Allied Health
- We are focused on attention to detail. Each of our clients is offered a bespoke service designed to help them meet their individual goals.
- We are mobile. Our therapists will visit clients for treatment wherever they live, whether they are home-based or in a care facility.
- We are experts. We first launched in 2011, and have grown tremendously since then. Despite our growth, we understand how we got here today, is by providing a professional caring service, one session at a time.
- We are qualified. Our Physiotherapists are all graduates and registered with the APA and AHPRA. Our OTs possess Bachelor of Occupational Therapy qualifications as a minimum requirement.
- We integrate with support coordinators and home care providers. We offer support coordinators transparency, responsiveness, communication, and dependable service.
What We Do
Total Health Physio specialises in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy in Gardenvale.
Physiotherapy services: These take place in the form or home visits or care facilities and include private home visits, assessments and reports, and pain management programs. Our therapy programs include: addressing risks and deficiencies, working on balance, strength, mobility, and rehabilitation and managing and reducing chronic pain. We conduct re-assessments against outcome measures.
Occupational Therapy services: Total Health Physio OTs support individuals through private home visits, NDIS participants, homecare package clients as well as aged care facilities. They offer environmental assessments, functional rehabilitation, lodging assessment, and request forms to the NDIS/NDIA, equipment trials, and project management and quotes required for home modifications. They also prescribe appropriate assistive equipment, including gait aids, electric and manual wheelchairs, bathroom and kitchen aids, and beds.
Total Health Physio – Ready to Help the Community
From the therapies we offer to the assistive technologies we can provide, our goal is to help participants reach their ultimate health and well-being goals and live a more independent life. Ours is a genuine patient-focused approach.
As a leading provider of occupational therapy and physiotherapy for the aged and individuals with a disability in Gardenvale, we have the capacity and skills to assist you and would love you to get in touch.