Bayside Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
Total Health Physio has been a service provider in Bayside and surrounding suburbs since 2011. Our mobile services are efficient and offer excellent care, taking the unique requirements and goals of our clients into account. We offer services to adults aged 18 and over.
We are proud to partner with
- Individuals (Private, Health Insurance, Medicare Care Plans)
- NDIS Participants
- HomeCare Package Clients
- NDIS Coordinators
- Residential Aged Care Facilities
We encourage healthcare coordinators, facility managers, or family members searching for a Trusting & Compassionate provider to contact us.
Mobile throughout Bayside, Vic
Please see map below to see our coverage:
Here’s how Total Health Physio can help people achieve inspiring goals:
- Our team is mobile – we organise appointments around our clients, to see them when they would like to in the comfort of their home
- We have a wealth of experience under the Aged Care and NDIS schemes, so we are very specialised in terms of our ability to deliver these services
- We are committed to upholding our values of trust, compassion & care and treat every patient with a holistic approach
- We are a boutique provider, suiting those who would benefit from highly personalised Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
- Our staff are provided administrative support, allowing them to focus on their clinical duties
We primarily deliver our services through private home visits. Our referral process helps us assign the optimal clinician for each individual
Our services include the following:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Functional, SIL, SDA Assessments
- Setting realistic and meaningful goals
- Project management and quotes required for home modifications
- Lodging assessment and request forms to the NDIS/NDIA
- Equipment prescription and trials
- Bespoke treatment plans (or formalised NDIS plan)
- Progressive and graded approach to rehabilitation
- High level of communication
We work with adults living with a physical and/or neurological disability as well as those who experience age-related physical decline.
Proudly Helping the Bayside Community
Our team primarily helps through private home visits in Bayside and broader Melbourne.
We believe in patient-directed care, thus, our clients inform us what they would like to achieve. Goals are very important, many times these goals relate to:
- Working towards increased mobility through regular activities to enhance daily living
- Living safely at home, participating in the community and increasing independence
At times, people would benefit from engaging with both a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist simultaneously, Total Health Physio offers both services.
We are proud to adopt a multidisciplinary approach, so our Occupational Therapists have the ability to report on how all facets of healthcare are being managed.
Commitment to Care
Providing caring and compassionate care is at the heart of our values. Empathy and therapy are equally essential attributes of the services we offer. Our Physiotherapists and Occupational therapists are all highly skilled, university graduates, recruited for their passion and commitment towards the disabled and elderly community.
We are a diverse team of clinicians with a strong sense of loyalty to our clients, we find building trusting relationships helps us work towards meaningful outcomes.
We are proud to offer professional and comprehensive services to the people of Bayside.
Aged Care Facilities
Total Health Physio’s origins began in aged care. Since 2011, we have delivered in-house Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy services to the lovely residents.
As such, we are well versed with the ACFI funding model and help RACFs achieve quality indicators and meet compliance requirements. We have been trusted to form and participate in falls committees to lower falls rates for the facilities we partner with.
Along with Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy, we assist with manual handling training, well-run pain management programs and scheduling and systems.
We are also very dedicated to our private patients in the Bayside area – we develop relationships to help provide meaning to their lives and purpose in their day to day living.
Ready to work with Total Health Physio?
With a wealth of experience across multiple healthcare sectors, Total Health Physio can assist with all Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy requirements in and around Bayside. We also work with those requiring rehabilitation post-surgery or those living with a disability or chronic illness.
- We are NDIS registered
- We use evidence-based measures to identify and improve upon deficiencies
- We carry public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- We do everything we can to make long term, positive changes
We respond to all requests within 24 hours, so please feel free to contact us.