New Graduate Program
If you are a recent graduate or are about to graduate in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology, this is your opportunity to begin a rewarding career in allied health.
As a graduate, you will have comprehensive and supportive onboarding experience, with ongoing mentoring, supervision and professional development.
9What does the Total Health Physio Graduate Program look like?
1. Eight Week Roadmap to Success
2. Fortnightly and ongoing mentoring and supervision
3. Weekly checkins with Learning and Support Manager
4. Shadow experienced therapists for hands-on learning
5. Fortnightly internal PD and external development allowance
6. Travel allowance in addition to competitive salary and performance incentives
7. Access to Employee Assistance Program for holistic support
8. Exposure to diverse case load and skill enhancement
9. Vibrant culture days celebrating diversity and teamwork
Apply at Total Health Physio
Compliance documents we will require if successful:
- Minimum of Bachelor of OT or Physio
- AHPRA registration
- Criminal Record Check
- Working With Children Check
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance ($20million/$20million)
- First Aid Certificate
- Unrestricted Driver’s License