Working at Total Health Physio
Thank you for your interest in joining our wonderful team. We are Australian Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists, we are proud to serve the adult and older adult communities throughout Melbourne. Please note our applications process –
- Apply online using the form below
- If successful, we will call or email to book a phone meeting
- If we decide we are a good fit, we will proceed to an in-person interview
Our core values are Trust, Compassion & Care.
We have wonderful Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy roles available.
Roles at Total Health Physio
We work with adults and older adults to live healthy, safe and meaningful lives.
We take great pride in the level of service our Physiotherapists offer the community.
Occupational Therapy Roles
Our Occupational Therapists help people live independent, safe and healthy lives.
OTs are a vital part of Total Health Physio, we’d love to have your application!
Learn More About Our Wonderful Careers
10 Reasons to Work at Total Health Physio
10 Reasons Why Total Health Physio is the Best Place to Work.
How We Support Professional Development
More information coming soon, please feel free to call us.
Apply at Total Health Physio
Compliance documents we will require if successful:
- Minimum of Bachelor of OT or Physio
- AHPRA registration
- Criminal Record Check
- Working With Children Check
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance ($20million/$20million)
- First Aid Certificate
- Unrestricted Driver’s License