Total Health Physio & Allied Health was founded in 2011 by Physiotherapist Sherrie Krampel.
Initially, we specialised in Aged Care but we moved into the NDIS space in 2019 because we feel that both Aged Care and NDIS are synonymous with our core values of Trust, Compassion and Care.
Our core purpose is to make a difference to the lives of our vulnerable community on a daily basis. We provide Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Exercise Physiology supports. We help each individual achieve meaningful goals relating to improved independence and quality of life.
We are always looking to grow and build on our relationships and we don’t compromise on our service delivery – we genuinely care about the outcomes we can achieve for our patients and that is our point of difference from other providers.
The core purpose of Total Health Physio is: to provide Physiotherapy and Allied health services to the ageing and NDIS community with “Trust, Compassion and Care”.
By establishing our patient’s trust we feel the most optimal outcomes can be achieved. Compassion is what drives us to provide the best service to our patients and is why we love doing what we do.
We genuinely care about our patients and their wellbeing.
We have a passionate and vibrant team to deliver this service.
Our mission is to help each individual achieve meaningful goals relating to improved independence and quality of life.
We strive to make a difference!
Building trust between therapist and patient is paramount to the work we do:
- Trust that we will be honest and respectful to our patient and their families as well as facility staff and other care providers
- Trust that we will respect their needs and accommodate them as best as possible
- Trust that we will always put their best interest at heart
- Trust that we will communicate honestly and always be transparent
- Trust that we are generous with our time to help our patients achieve their goals
- Show compassion to our patients and their families and carers
- Compassionate about the limitations associated with ageing, disabilities and the various conditions and diseases that affect our patients
- Compassionate about each individual patient’s needs
- Compassionate to do whatever it takes to make our patients smile and enjoy their physiotherapy – make a difference to their day even if it means just putting a smile on their face
- Care to deliver the highest quality service
- Care to help others around us not just our patients – including other residents and the nursing and care staff
- Care to take time to really engage with our patients
- Care to be proactive on behalf of our patients
- Care to always be our best for our patients